Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TO DO LIST #1


I can't resist to go downtown without going to the fabrics store to see if there's any waiting for me. In fact, most of them have been waiting in line in the drawer for more creative days. But the hope that this time will be different, that this time I'll get this work done is greater.. This time I brought these two and in mind a dress  more or less like this one here designed. On the collar studs or appliques to make it less boring.Here I go!!

Não consigo passar na Baixa sem ir à loja dos tecidos e ver se há algum retalho à minha espera. Como de boa vontade está o inferno cheio, muitos deles ficaram na gaveta ainda intactos, mas a esperança de que desta vez é que vai ser , é que vou por mãos à obra é sempre maior. Desta vez trouxe estes dois tendo em mente um vestido mais ou menos parecido com que está desenhado. Na gola umas tachas ou apliques para torná-lo menos boring. Aqui vou eu!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!